COVID-19 Information and Advice
With the rapidly changing nature of the current COVID-19 situation, we want to assure you that we are taking all measures to ensure the well-being of our staff and members, and aim to provide you with the latest government advice and helpful information.
- Businesses should read and follow the online guidance for employees, employers and businesses. If you have a query that isn’t covered by this guidance you can contact the Business Support Helpline on: 0300 456 3565
- The Small Business Minister and Small Business Commissioner are calling on the UK’s big businesses to speed up payments to their small business suppliers wherever they can to ease COVID-19 related cash flow issues. You can find more information here.
NEW and Updated COVID-19 industry guidance
- Following last week’s shift to the ‘delay’ phase of the action plan new and updated industry guidance has been published for specific sectors.
- The Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy is looking for organisations who can support in the supply of ventilators and ventilator components across the United Kingdom as part of the government’s response to COVID-19. If your business can help with the Prime Minister’s call for ventilator production, please visit https://ventilator.herokuapp.com to register your details.
- More information on the call to action is available by clicking the link. Click here
ACAS updated advice for employers and employees