We are delighted to see such a high demand for this event, currently, there are limited spaces left for our November cohort.
After a hugely successful transition of our First Line Management (FLM) training to online delivery in response to the pandemic, we are delighted to announce the resumption of our on-site classroom training, on November 21st and 22nd. We will of course continue to offer the online FLM sessions. We have had around 250 people complete our FLM training online.
The two day session will take place in our base in Glasgow, and will cover;
- The role of the FLM; In this session we will break down the role, skills and qualities that those in or preparing for management will need to develop;
- Absence Management; In this session we look at the impact managers can have on managing short and long term absence, and ways to support our teams;
- Performance Management; We look at creating a culture of Performance Management, how to develop our good performers and how to improve poor performance;
- Discipline and Grievance; In this session we cover the entire discipline and grievance processes, including investigations, hearings, outcomes and the legal framework that underpins both;
- Courageous Conversations; Our most challenging topic – we look at ways to challenge poor conduct or behaviour within our teams, and a focus on achieving better outcomes;
- Team Building – We look at what makes an effective team, how we can build and develop our people within teams to be greater than the sum of our parts.
Sessions will be participative, and as always will give the opportunity to work on case studies.
For more info, and to join the waiting list contact firstname.lastname@example.org
£425 + VAT for members
£495 + VAT for non-members