Increases to the hourly rates of national minimum wage will apply from 1st April 2018 as follows:
- The national living wage (for workers aged 25 and over) is £7.83
- The standard adult rate (workers aged between 21 and 24) is £7.38
- The development rate (workers aged between 18 and 20) is £5.90
- The young workers rate (workers aged under 18 but above compulsory school leaving age who are not apprentices) is £4.20
- The apprentice rate is £3.70
From 1st April 2018 the accommodation offset will be £7.00 each day.