Date(s) - 26/04/2019
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Ingenico UK Ltd
Did you know that diverse companies are more profitable? The McKinsey institute found that companies with most women on board experienced 20% higher profitability, and companies with the highest number of women Directors outperform those with the lowest by 53%.
In partnership with Equate Scotland, Scottish Engineering and SEMTA are offering members a package of support to improve diversity within companies.
What is involved?
Attend a full day training session which will explore:
- How unconscious bias can impact on diversity in your company
- Positive Action measures you can take to improve diversity
- Steps you can take to ensure you retain the talent you have in your company
- Up to a half day of 1:1 / bespoke support to help you identify achievable steps you can take to improve diversity and attract more women to your company
- Access to the Equality and Diversity Advice Service.
Cost per member £150 + VAT
Cost per non-member £175 + VAT
Lunch will be provided
To book a place contact Marie McCormack, email@example.com, telephone 0141 221 3181