SCOTTISH ENGINEERING is pleased to promote the SMAS Future Manufacturing Conference 2017, being held at RBS Conference Centre, Gogarburn, Edinburgh on Tuesday 24th October 2017.
The one-day programme will focus on four key themes:
- Technology in Manufacturing
- Data Analytics
- New Business Models
- Preparing your workforce for Industry 4.0
Confirmed speakers include:
- Alan Norbury, CTO, Siemens
- Dr Ali Bigdeli, Senior Research Fellow, Ashton Business School
- Charles Joel, IoT Director, Gardner Denver
Tickets are priced at £75.00 per person, with reduced rates for additional delegates from the same company.
For more information and to register, please click on this link: http://www.smas.co.uk