Our team of experienced professionals can offer a wide range of services allied to health and safety and environmental issues which includes not only training on all aspects of Health and Safety but also support to manufacturing through consultancy, audits and noise monitoring. This is achieved through liaison and partnership with public sector bodies (such as the HSE, SEPA, Carbon Trust, Envirowise).
Health and Safety Service
This service includes two on site half-day audits looking at management systems and the way they function in practice followed by an inspection of work areas to examine physical conditions and compliance with legislation.
The audits can cover any area, activity of potential concern as the company wishes.
All audits are followed by a confidential written report that includes recommendations for action.
Other advantages of the service include:
- Advise & help on any health, safety or environmental matters – available by phone or e-mail
- A preliminary noise survey to evaluate whether further investigation and measurement are required.
- Preparation of written Health and Safety Policies or reviewing and updating of existing Company Policies.
- Preparation of employee health and safety handbook.
- Incident assistance: Liaison with the Health and Safety Executive, Local Authorities, Fire Services, and other Enforcing Authorities.
- Accident, dangerous occurrence, near-miss and industrial disease investigation, and advice on remedial action to be taken.
- Advice and assistance with risk assessments.
- Regular legislative updates.
Individual Health and Safety Support
Separately from the Health and Safety Service, we provide general Health and Safety Audits, or audits of any particular area or activity of potential concern.
The audit is designed to achieve three principle objectives:
- To identify any areas of Health and Safety concern
- To determine the current level of effectiveness of existing procedures
- To provide a report, which will form the basis of any action plan
All audits are followed by a confidential written report that includes appropriate recommendations for action. This is a useful tool to anyone trying to benchmark against existing legislation and the report will indicate where the company needs to prioritise resources.