This part of our comprehensive service list provides practical support in responding to and resolving industrial relations problems ansd assisting in implementing changes.
The service embraces:
- Direct support at formal meetings and negotiations with employee representatives and trade union officials.
- Prior consultation regarding strategy and tactics before any formal meeting.
- Practical assistance in resolving cases of official and unofficial industrial action.
- Provision of relevant statistics, trends and general information in response to industrial relations issues raised within the company.
- Liaison visits to exchange information and to discuss any matters of concern particularly forthcoming wage and salary reviews.
- Consultative and problem solving meetings with company managers to advise on immediate problems or to devise an appropriate policy and strategy to resolve or improve unsatisfactory employee relations policies or problems.
- Support and advice in relation to termination of employment including redundancy.